Good reasons to attend the apostolic summer festival ”Lys og Salt”:
1. It is always beneficial to attend a gathering when called together by the apostles. There will be an impartation of apostolic and prophetic vision and anointing.
2. It is very important to receive apostolic and prophetic teaching, to receive direction from God that we may work together to advance the Kingdom of God.
3. God has always arranged for the covenant community to come together to celebrate His goodness and to worship Him together as a people. It is very pleasing to God to dwell together in peace, harmony and unity.
4. The annual gatherings for the larger covenant community, is creating a sense of belonging and of having a common destiny in God.
5. When we are part of local churches, house churches or smaller fellowships, will the larger gatherings, on a regional or national level, give us important and fresh impulses, encouragement and strength.
6. It will help the people of God to understand that they are part of something bigger than just the local church, that they are part of an apostolic work and a great mission outreach towards many nations.
7. The reports from what God is doing in other parts of the world will build faith and inspire to local Kingdom of God initiatives.
8. The children and young people will benefit from good programs and even more important be able to form new friendships with fellow believers that could last for life.
9. For young people it is an excellent opportunity to build healthy relations, which even could lead to godly marriages. Two of our children found their spouses in such gatherings.
10. The many different practical and spiritual seminars and workshops will in a specific way equip people to serve the purpose of God in their generation.